.Hack Hackers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.Hack Hackers

A roleplaying website, that focuses on .hack.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

* Elegant * Marble's * Pure Bred (Kinkotsu and Malta)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinkotsu
Administrator
Kinkotsu

* Elegant * Marble's * Pure Bred (Kinkotsu and Malta) Empty
PostSubject: * Elegant * Marble's * Pure Bred (Kinkotsu and Malta)   * Elegant * Marble's * Pure Bred (Kinkotsu and Malta) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:14 pm

Kinkotsu would await for his new found friend at the designated choas gate that was established earlier in the day. Kinkotsu awaited to hear from Malta and in the meanwhile would observe the different players by the choas gate. He would await to see if anyone tried to stir up trouble. He felt that this new player was determined to train. He knew that his problem in dealing with monsters could be easily solved with just some time and determination.

It wasn't a test of power but of mental endurance for his new found friend. He only wanted the best of players around him because of the danger he sometimes encounters. Even though he may be friendly this will be the test of friendship and loyalty. He didn't want to seem like any type of superior, that's what has kept him from creating his thought out guild. His mind would wander while he'd await for his friend Malta to meet up, hopefully anyway.
Back to top Go down
Malta

Malta

PostSubject: Re: * Elegant * Marble's * Pure Bred (Kinkotsu and Malta)   * Elegant * Marble's * Pure Bred (Kinkotsu and Malta) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:26 pm

Malta opened his eyes. He had been sitting, listening to the music playing in his headphones. It wasn't the background music, instead it was music he had downloaded to his computer. Standing up he called out, "Hey Kinkotsu!" Malta ran over to the samurai, "You ready?"

A wave of excitement rushed through him, he was ready for a game. Another area, a new journey, He was waiting. Malta had hoped that the area would be exciting and challenging. Everything was prepared as far as Malta knew, he had a full supply of potions, and was ready to pull out his blade against any foes. "I say we get this show on the road!"
Back to top Go down
Kinkotsu
Administrator
Kinkotsu

PostSubject: Re: * Elegant * Marble's * Pure Bred (Kinkotsu and Malta)   * Elegant * Marble's * Pure Bred (Kinkotsu and Malta) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:35 pm

* Elegant * Marble's * Pure Bred (Kinkotsu and Malta) 025_20A

Kinkotsu then entered the code Elegant, Marble's, Pure Bred. he knew this area was pretty much for very low levels. About 5 -10 but lower levels are even safe. The limited monsters and their limited power would allow Kinkotsu to see the potential of Malta.They would walk up to a portal that contained two low level creatures. These creatures were tiny eight legged plants. The roots were there legs as they charged at both of them. Kinkotsu knew he would stand still allowing Malta to deal with the opponents. He knew that this would be the perfect test to not only see his potential but his flaws as well. "Let's see what you got malta!" he then would appear to have his smirk which seemed to never get old to him.
Back to top Go down
Malta

Malta

PostSubject: Re: * Elegant * Marble's * Pure Bred (Kinkotsu and Malta)   * Elegant * Marble's * Pure Bred (Kinkotsu and Malta) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:48 pm

Malta watched as the two plants made their way towards him, "Oh no, what will I do?" He sarcastically asked. A gray scythe with a bent top and three blades, one large main blade, and two opposing blades, appeared right outside his hand. Grabbing it, Malta slashed and cut both beasts in half with one clean slice.

Pretending to stretch out his joins, Malta commented, "That was a good warm up." These monsters were no challenge to him, but it was always entertaining to see how much power he had gained. "Do you think the boss will be more fun then those guys?" he asked Kinkotsu.

((For my scythe, I will make an item thread...I just have to use the scanner first.))
Back to top Go down
Kinkotsu
Administrator
Kinkotsu

PostSubject: Re: * Elegant * Marble's * Pure Bred (Kinkotsu and Malta)   * Elegant * Marble's * Pure Bred (Kinkotsu and Malta) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:56 pm

Kinkotsu was glad to see that Malta could perform that attack with ease. "Well I think the boss will be just fine but we aren't out of the woods yet my friend." Kinkotsu then would begin to dash past the portals he knew would be no problem. He found himself passing a nearby boulder which he knew had a secret portal behind it. It activated turning into 2 golems and 4 plant creatures. He knew that Malta wouldn't do this with ease but he knew he couldn't help unless absolutely necessary.

"Show me your real potential Malta!"

Kinkotsu would be glad that he had found such a portal containing such creatures. This would usually give a nice sump of gold as well. He would be curious to see what treat Malta would recieve after such an encounter. He would prepare his blade in case things got a little to hectic for his new friend.
Back to top Go down
Malta

Malta

PostSubject: Re: * Elegant * Marble's * Pure Bred (Kinkotsu and Malta)   * Elegant * Marble's * Pure Bred (Kinkotsu and Malta) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:41 pm

Malta watched as the monsters showed up out of nowhere. He looked, "four plants and two rocks!" He was entertained, but there was a small problem, the numbers. The plants were faster than the golems, and were right up on him in no time.

Malta slashed at them, and managed to wound the first two, but they didn't drop like the ones from before. "Nice! These guys are stronger," the four plants managed to surround him and hit him all at once. Malta took some damage, but it wasn't enough to make much difference. "Lets see you guys stand up to this! Reaper's touch!" A slash of his scythe hit all four plants, destroying the first two plants, sending the second two flying. A second slash of his scythe destroyed the other two.

"Two rocks left!" Malta ran straight for the golems. Instead of attacking them both at once, he decided to take them on one at a time. He slashed at the first one, using his foe's weight to slide himself away from the second monster. Jumping up Malta spun around slashing several times, "Lotus Flower!" The golem fell, dead.

The next golem jumped Malta, punching through the space that use to be the first golem. The attack wasn't too strong, but it did send him flying. "That hurt.."
Back to top Go down
Kinkotsu
Administrator
Kinkotsu

PostSubject: Re: * Elegant * Marble's * Pure Bred (Kinkotsu and Malta)   * Elegant * Marble's * Pure Bred (Kinkotsu and Malta) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:56 pm

Kinkotsu would see that Malta had done quite well against the opponents. He must not be so new after all. Kinkotsu had figured someone who said they were having trouble with monsters was someone new to the game. "Well Malta allow me to finish this pile of rocks for ya!" he'd say with his smirk. Kinkotsu would begin to point his Testsuya blade at the opposing golem. "Barrel Roll!" he would yell as a spinning vortex of wind would shoot from the blade and take little MP which couldn't be seen only known by Kinkotsu's status bar on his screen.

The vortex would send such force toward the golems stomach area it would rip a hole clean through the golem causing it to turn into rubble then into data. The battle sequence was over and Kinkotsu felt that they were ready to venture toward the boss. He would begin to start walking not saying a word about the battle.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Malta

Malta

PostSubject: Re: * Elegant * Marble's * Pure Bred (Kinkotsu and Malta)   * Elegant * Marble's * Pure Bred (Kinkotsu and Malta) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:10 am

Malta got up after landing from his flight. Luckily the damage from the battle was minor, as was his shame from getting knocked on his butt by a pile of rocks. "Thanks for the hand," he said once he caught up with Kinkotsu, who seemed to be ignoring the fact that the fight had just occurred.

Maybe it was just his imagination, but Malta felt like Kinkotsu had just figured out his true power level. It made sense that he was confused, Malta always said things about himself that made him seem lower level. There was no intention of deceit or anything to hide behind in those words, they were more of a test. Sort of like finding a diamond in a tin can, Malta figured that if someone would accept him as a low level character, then they would enjoy the fact that he was a higher level.

This area seemed to have a bit of a trick up its fields. Were the monsters becoming stronger, or was it just him? If the monsters were getting stronger, then the boss would be a truly amazing beast. Either way, he seemed to have found someone to off set his own fighting style...No, Kinkotsu was probably just making sure that he didn't die. Well, at least the fight was good and fun.
Back to top Go down
Kinkotsu
Administrator
Kinkotsu

PostSubject: Re: * Elegant * Marble's * Pure Bred (Kinkotsu and Malta)   * Elegant * Marble's * Pure Bred (Kinkotsu and Malta) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:40 pm

As they ventured through the field Kinkotsu knew a short cut so that they may actually get around the lower level monsters. Having Malta follow behind him Kinkotsu would begin to venture to a rock like formation which seemed to resemble stone henge. In the middle was a portal which could easily be signified as the boss of this field. The portal though was miscolored from the portal Kinkotsu was so use to seeing on this field. After realizing the distinct differences of color between the two he quickly said "Malta wait don't go any farther. There seems to be something different about that formation over there."

Kinkotsu would begin to see carvings in the stone around the portal. These markings resembled scratches from weaponry showing that the people before them had a serious fight on their hands. "Alright Malta let's see what this bad boys got for us!" he'd say with his smirk charging into battle. The portal would then quickly begin to shine a bright light. Kinkotsu using his arm to cover his eyes would catch a glimpse of the rock formation around the portal begin lifting from the ground. It began to form into a golem like creature which they faced before but more massive then the two combined.

"Well looks like we're going to have some fun. Malta I think we may have to work together on this one."

Kinkotsu headed into battle ready to attack. He first would strike from a distance while running toward his new found opponent with Barrel roll again shooting the wind vortex straight at the opponent. The monster would not even budge as Kinkotsu would get closer to it and strike at it with a mighty slash. As the slow beast would attempt to strike back at Kinkotsu he would begin to take a giant leap backward to evade the slow beasts attack. After successfully evading its first attack the beast flailed its arms to crash to the ground causing Kinkotsu to fall making him an easy target for the oncoming opponent.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Malta

Malta

PostSubject: Re: * Elegant * Marble's * Pure Bred (Kinkotsu and Malta)   * Elegant * Marble's * Pure Bred (Kinkotsu and Malta) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:43 pm

Malta looked at the large golem "Wow! That's a big one!" While Malta admired his foe, Kinkotsu rushed the foe. Once Kinkotsu jumped back, Malta made his own rush. Running forward, he was about to get ready for a basic attack, but noticed the monster flailing. He jumped up to dodge the ground shaking smash.

Once in the air, Malta started his own attack, "Take this! Kyuuten Seki!" He quickly spun in the air and attacked. The golem received the damage, but did little to recoil. The monster reached out for a punching attack, but Malta used his scythe to stop the incoming fist from hitting. Unfortunately, the force sent him flying back.

Upon his landing, he called out, "Tag!"
Back to top Go down
Kinkotsu
Administrator
Kinkotsu

PostSubject: Re: * Elegant * Marble's * Pure Bred (Kinkotsu and Malta)   * Elegant * Marble's * Pure Bred (Kinkotsu and Malta) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:32 am

Kinkotsu would see that Malta truly showed no fear in this battle. This was a great feature and Kinkotsu would know that he would have to capitalize with both of their strengths. Kinkotsu then would appear to jump diagnolly toward the rock beast to evade the arms. Kinkotsu knew that it was time for him to strike again. Kinkotsu would begin to use MP leaving him with about 75% from the previous attacks as well. This would be more then enough for Kinkotsu due to his weapons special effect.

"So it's my turn hm. Well then I guess it's game over for this rubble."

Suddenly the wind around them would begin to howl and pick up speed. This would be the effect of Kinkotsu's attack that is about to happen. Kinkotsu looking directly at the monster would begin to yell "Wind Scar" slashing his blade toward the monster. The blade would summon a slicing wind that will gradually get bigger as it approaches the golem. It would then cause the golem to transform into data.

"Well Malta I say we see what present we got here. How bout you go open the chest." Kinkotsu would await for Malta to open it and recieve their bounty for the field they've just completed.
Back to top Go down
Malta

Malta

PostSubject: Re: * Elegant * Marble's * Pure Bred (Kinkotsu and Malta)   * Elegant * Marble's * Pure Bred (Kinkotsu and Malta) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:02 am

Malta watched as Kinkotsu finished off the monster. He kinda wanted the last hit, but it was a good fight either way. "Good kill, Kinkotsu!" his complement was sincere, even if he wanted the kill. Well, at least he got the thrill of the fight, because he knew the EXP was nothing really.

He looked at the small chest, "Well if you want me to." Malta walked over and opened it. "I don't know if there is anything good in here..." This area was fairly low-leveled, or so he felt. Once he opened the chest he found that he was given some armor and a few items that would be good to sell. "At least it was fun!!"
Back to top Go down
Kinkotsu
Administrator
Kinkotsu

PostSubject: Re: * Elegant * Marble's * Pure Bred (Kinkotsu and Malta)   * Elegant * Marble's * Pure Bred (Kinkotsu and Malta) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:41 pm

"Yes indeed and I have also learned some key things about you today Malta. I believe with time you can be great. That is why since we are here alone now I can tell you about my plans for THE WORLD. I Kinkotsu wish to build a guild of elite players. I seen from the very first fight that with due time you are capable of being such a player. I must first say that this guild is one of people who work for the people. I myself do not believe in the old way of the royal knights however and only see our way to help people other then slaying viruses would be to stop PK'ers. Other then that I think our affairs should be to obtain all the power we can so that we don't face a problem. The only thing with this is that we cannot be known of and soon our characters will need to become robed and walk among THE WORLD as random players. I have not yet come with a name for the guild but know that from here on in I invite you to be my right hand man. Do you accept?"

Kinkotsu had a strong feeling about this player. He knew that his determination and will could be what Kinkotsu is looking to add to his guild of somewhat secret heroes. He didn't wish to be known until able to handle any situation. That is why he kept this idea until he seen it was fit. Now with THE WORLD coming back to life it was only a matter of time before Kinkotsu tried to make his move.
Back to top Go down
Malta

Malta

PostSubject: Re: * Elegant * Marble's * Pure Bred (Kinkotsu and Malta)   * Elegant * Marble's * Pure Bred (Kinkotsu and Malta) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:08 pm

Malta listened to Kinkotsu's proposal. It was interesting, but he needed to think about it for a little bit. The thought of being in a guild was interesting, and he did say that he wanted them to be in secret, so that was another plus. Stopping PK's would be a challenge, but Malta liked challenges.

"As long we don't really have to wear robes, then I accept. I wouldn't mind seeing the PK's back off, that would make it as fun as the old World."
Back to top Go down
Code Breaker

Code Breaker

PostSubject: Re: * Elegant * Marble's * Pure Bred (Kinkotsu and Malta)   * Elegant * Marble's * Pure Bred (Kinkotsu and Malta) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:11 pm

A form blurred past them as a giant beast slammed from the ground.The mysterious fighter flipped bringing one of his twin blade's around it was a strange weapon they both were blue and curved but they seemed to have data around them.

*You bastard how many times do I have to kill your kind*.Code spun shooting up hammering the beast under the chin before flipping in the air with a twirling spin and shot down swinging his blade downward slicing through it.Code stood up turning as he lifted his hand a light shined before the beast burst from it.

Code sighed walking past the two men ignoring them as he stepped onto the wonderful field just looking it over in peace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * Elegant * Marble's * Pure Bred (Kinkotsu and Malta)   * Elegant * Marble's * Pure Bred (Kinkotsu and Malta) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

* Elegant * Marble's * Pure Bred (Kinkotsu and Malta)
Page 1 of 1