.Hack Hackers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.Hack Hackers

A roleplaying website, that focuses on .hack.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Code's Data Work

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Code Breaker

Code Breaker

Code's Data Work Empty
PostSubject: Code's Data Work   Code's Data Work I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:28 pm

Name:Data Corruption.

Job:(Adept rouge

Class:(Magical)

Element: (Unknown)

effect:(Data corruption forces the others data to act haywire it can be a simple paralysis spell but code usually does it to completely destroy data to protect The World form viral Monster's and other thing's.Not to say this power also has hidden effect's even from the user.It takes 6 before this move can be used again.

Name:Data Drain

Class:Magical

Element:Unknown

effect:(Viral Purge is a last resort used by code against any thing he faces.It Purges the data turning the monster back to what it is suppose to be starting it off to level 1 he gets nothing special just destroys the virus connected.It takes 4 turns before this power can be used again.It can also be used on characters infused with viral data.

Name:Tornado crush

Class:(physical/magic)

Element: (Wind.)

effect:A fall from the sky twirling around forms a small tornado around the blade's used in smashing opponents into the ground.Also it can be used to pull enemies closer and lower there defense.This skill can be used back to back 3 times before needing a 5 turn cooldown.

Last edited by Code Breaker on Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shun Ataki
Kestrel Guild Master
Shun Ataki

Code's Data Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code's Data Work   Code's Data Work I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:27 pm

can you please add cool downs (how long you have to wait between each usage.

Also Data drain is too powerful and is a canon tech. that has only been used by avatars, Adia and A.I. s that were created by Aura.
Back to top Go down
Code Breaker

Code Breaker

Code's Data Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code's Data Work   Code's Data Work I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:06 pm

But i am a A.I..
Back to top Go down
Code Breaker

Code Breaker

Code's Data Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code's Data Work   Code's Data Work I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:10 pm

I edited him to be a creation of aura's after kite and the azure's were destroyed.i kinda fused that one guy with the staff and a A.I. together.
Back to top Go down
Shun Ataki
Kestrel Guild Master
Shun Ataki

Code's Data Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code's Data Work   Code's Data Work I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:55 pm

First tech. needs a cool down.

And Data drain is just too powerful to be used at this point in the role play, you can have a different, weaker version.
Back to top Go down
Shun Ataki
Kestrel Guild Master
Shun Ataki

Code's Data Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code's Data Work   Code's Data Work I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:23 pm

approved, just change the name and remember you can't revert player back to level one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Code's Data Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code's Data Work   Code's Data Work I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Code's Data Work
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.Hack Hackers :: Getting Started :: Technique Creation-
Jump to: