.Hack Hackers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.Hack Hackers

A roleplaying website, that focuses on .hack.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where it all begins (open)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinkotsu
Administrator
Kinkotsu

Where it all begins (open) Empty
PostSubject: Where it all begins (open)   Where it all begins (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:05 am

The day had just started as Ken would log on early in the morning. He normally did this to get a jump on training and seraching not only for items but for any player killers that may be on the loose. As Kinkotsu would appear he would find himself walking toward a gondola. Riding it as the current would take him Kin would begin to observe the players walking about the city. He didn't find anything interesting.

The boat would lead to shore as he would get off at the heavily populated dock. This was where many went to take boat trips around thie humble root town. Kinkotsu began to walk into the crowd listening to all the different conversations going on around him. The day for Kinkotsu has just begun. He himself didn't even know what to search for but he was willing to speak with anyone that would approach him.
Back to top Go down
Malta

Malta

PostSubject: Re: Where it all begins (open)   Where it all begins (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:56 pm

Malta sat on the bridge, dangling his feet over the water. He had just gotten done with a field, but that area wasn't quite right. It was too low for him, but that's what happens when he picks random words and warps away. Really, random wasn't a good idea, but it made things more fun.

Malta looked along the river, when he saw someone riding the gondola. He looked a samurai of sorts, kinda interesting to see the choices people's characters. He decided to watch the person as he went along. "Maybe something interesting will happen," Malta said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kinkotsu
Administrator
Kinkotsu

PostSubject: Re: Where it all begins (open)   Where it all begins (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:01 pm

Kinkotsu found himself walking through the immense crowd of people to find himself walking along the edge where if one were to fall they'd land straight into the river. He seemingly acted as if to not notice the boy sitting alongside where he was walking. Kinkotsu would smirk down at the boy wondering if he may have known who he possibly was. Kinkotsu liked it better when people didn't recognize him.

He could see that this kid would begin to eye ball him ever since he got off of the gondola. he couldn't help but have to say "So you like the sword or something?" he'd say with a chuckle and a smirk following it. He knew that it was easy to either get someone aquainted or really pissed off. Either way was fine for Kinkotsu as long as he didn't have to deal with this kid being a player killer. Kinkotsu was not very fond of those people.
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion
Kestrel Vice Guild Master
Paksennarion

PostSubject: Re: Where it all begins (open)   Where it all begins (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:09 pm

Paks leaned against the hard railing, slim fingers clutching at the stone and metal with more force than was really necessary as she watched the proceedings down below. The water glistened as is flowed under the bridge, and several boats passed by slowly, men sticking long poles into the water to push them along. It was calming to watch the smooth motion, as they broke the waters surface only to propel themselves forward, the boats gliding across the glittering water. Or at least, it was supposed to be calming, but at the moment Paks was staring blankly, eyes taking in the motions and yet not truly seeing.

Her fingers convulsed, tightening further as the harsh angles of the railing dug into her palms. People walked past her, voices chittering like happy birds. For a moment her head ached, and she felt like slipping off to some quieter place, but then her resolve stiffened. People were not reason enough to leave an area, and she would not allow something so simple to drive her off. No, if her head was going to hurt then it could do whatever it wanted to. She would wait it out, and triumph over this tiny usurption.

Dark eyes slid sideways, casting a slow glance at the player who inhabited the other railing. She had only a minimal look, due to his position behind her. He had been there awhile, perhaps as long as her, but at least he wasn't chittering. When someone approached him, Paks' eyes narrowed further. Perhaps now her earlier assessment would be disprove.

Breathing in slowly, she momentarily closed her eyes, trying to will her muscles to relax. When that failed, she dropped the nice act and ordered them to. Exhaling softly, Paks focused on being calm and centered. Ignoring the voices around her in favor of the soft splash of water below her.
Back to top Go down
Malta

Malta

PostSubject: Re: Where it all begins (open)   Where it all begins (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:18 pm

Malta smiled, "Maybe I do like the sword," he decided to play around a little. "But then again, maybe I don't. After all, I have use a scythe. Do you like it or something?" Turn about was fair play, and he intended to use it.

The guy looked kind of buff compared to Malta, but when he stood up, Malta discovered he was taller than the samurai. After waiting for a response to he decided to ask, "So what are you doing? Just wandering around doing nothing, or do you have something important to do?" Malta didn't really think it made a difference, but he decided it would be fun to ask. If the guy had something fun to do, then maybe he could follow and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Icolo Guild Master
Kiun

PostSubject: Re: Where it all begins (open)   Where it all begins (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:32 pm

Kiun normally never spent time in such an infested area as Mac Anu. However, currently he was searching for PK's who were targeting noobs. The best place for this was the lowest level root town. He leaned against the stone railing that looked out onto the river, his back to the water. Searching the crowd, he blocked out all of the chatter around him. When he noticed something suspicious, he listened it. A massive samurai that Kiun recognized was talking to a flick reaper. They samurai was probably a high level if Kiun knew of him, but he hadn't seen the flick reaper around before. Taking a step closer her listened in to their conversation. When he heard the samurai mention his distaste for PK's, he relaxed. Not a target... He thought to himself as he breathed a sigh of relief.

Kiun then returned to searching the crowd. It was early in the morning, so there weren't as many as usual, but there were still quite a few. One group of PK's that Kiun had run into before were talking to a noob who probably didn't even know how to fight yet. When one glanced over at Kiun, he cocked an eyebrow at the crowd and they split. Kiun walked over to the noob and kindly gave him enough items to stock his inventory for the next week or so. When the noob bowed and thanked him, Kiun only smiled and laughed. He gave the noob his mailing address and told him to contact him whenever he needed help.

Turning back to his spot, he leaned against the stone once again and began to follow their conversation once more. It seemed the the confident flick reaper had no problem with messing with the bigger blade brandier. With a smile he listened to the reaper turn the conversation around on the samurai. He stood quietly for a while, just listening and enjoying as he thought of his last battle with a PK. It wasn't much fun, none of them were a challenge at all.
Back to top Go down
Kinkotsu
Administrator
Kinkotsu

PostSubject: Re: Where it all begins (open)   Where it all begins (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:28 pm

Kinkotsu would begin to like the player for such a reply. Knowing that he wasn't intimidating the player might make him useful later. "Well anyway the names Kinkotsu nice meetin ya. I normally don't come to this server but I got a couple messages about some PK'ers running around causing some trouble. Any problems?" He was truly a man of the people. He knew that with his skill he wouldn't show fear either. Almost like the samurai way.

He was very capable of handling himself. Those who would underestimate him however never truly met the same luck. He never brags about his capabilities but when put to the test you may never know. Kinkotsu would catch on to the many players beginnning to peek over toward his conversation. He would see that one player would seemingly be known for hunting PK'ers as well. He never really felt the need to become part of a guild. As of yet anyway.

Kinkotsu then awaited the reply from his new found friend while making sure to keep an eye on the people around him. he was still unsure if they would cause him any trouble.
Back to top Go down
Malta

Malta

PostSubject: Re: Where it all begins (open)   Where it all begins (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:08 pm

Malta smiled, "I'm Malta!" he held up a peace sign, both in the game and in the real world. He always gave a reaction like that when he introduced himself. Always having an up beat attitude tended to force the 'super serious' players away. After all, it was a game, and games are meant to be fun.

After thinking about the question for a second, Malta replied, "I haven't had any problems with PKs. I'm more likely to get in trouble with monsters." He let out a small laugh, almost making fun of his own situation, "I tend to go out looking for fights against them, but soloing has its down sides." Always going into a field to fight monsters was fun to Malta, even if he wound up dead some of the time.

"If you need any help, just call me. I'm always looking for a good fight, even if it against a player instead of a monster." Malta wondered if Kinkotsu thought of him as a newer player. It didn't matter one way or another, but the thought of others seeing him as new was always fun. Perhaps he was having too much fun...No, there was no way to have too much fun in The World.
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion
Paksennarion

PostSubject: Re: Where it all begins (open)   Where it all begins (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:10 pm

She breathed in and out, imagining that her exhales would travel all the way down to caress the water flowing beneath her. Perhaps some of those small waves were the product of such. That thought almost brought a smile to her face, but she managed to resist. Cool breezes blew past, tugging at the wisps of hair which escaped their ties, and tickling her face. At least for the moment the wind manages to carry away her earlier irritation, most likely due to the silky whispering it sent towards her ears. Wind and water, both provided soothing effects.

Letting all of the air out of her lungs in one smooth breath, she opened her eyes again. Blinking slowly at the play of sunlight. There were more people now. The two from earlier conversing still, and a second silent presence. It was not so much that she was overly wary, just that Paks liked to be cautious. So instead of moving, she lessened her weight against the rail and turned her head just enough so that she could watch the newest addition without being obvious about it.

Was it just her, or did people normally cluster onto such a structure as this bridge? Perhaps it was a meeting place, or something like that. But she still couldn't shake off the unease the clung to her shoulders, sliding icy fingers down her spine and crying out for her to be wary. She didn't need to mess around with high level players, and it seemed like the others on the bridge were just that. It would be easy enough to just slip off, wouldn't it? But a stubborn rush of pride was signal enough that Paks wouldn't allow herself to run away from something that wasn't yet a pronounced threat.
Back to top Go down
Kinkotsu
Administrator
Kinkotsu

PostSubject: Re: Where it all begins (open)   Where it all begins (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:00 pm

Kinkotsu had listened closely to the kid as he would speak about his problems against monsters. He felt he would have to help such an honest player. His attitude was what truly proved to Kinkotsu that he may be able to go through some experienced areas after some practice areas. His famous smirk would appear as he would look Malta directly in his eyes. "So Malta would you like to join me in some training then. After that i'll see if you can handle a more experienced level, here's my info anyway. Well you let me know i'll be waiting by the chaos gate in about an hour. See you later Malta."

Kinkotsu would then begin to venture past the new found player/friend Malta. He would be very curious to see the potential of such a determined player. While taking his walk toward town for something he would make sure not to lose track of the wandering eyes of the players around nonchalantly. Kinkotsu would hold his blade high and walk with a smirk.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Malta

Malta

PostSubject: Re: Where it all begins (open)   Where it all begins (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:16 pm

Malta took his info and traded his own. "I'd love to train with you. I'll see you at the gate." Watching Kinkotsu wander off, he thought to himself, An hour? That guy must have a ton to do... Well, "That means it's time to play!"

Malta ran towards the item shop, buying a large supply of his most used item, health potions. If it wasn't for those, he would have been stuck at level one forever. The fact that he saw the money dwindle away had no effect on Malta, his gold count was like a roller coaster. It would go up throughout the field, but drop right as he returned.

The thought of training with another player was entertaining. He wondered if Kinkotsu was stronger than he was. It didn't really matter in the long run, they would find out soon enough.

Returning from the shop, Malta decided to sit and wait outside the Chaos Gate. He didn't have much to do so he just waited and listened to the music that had been playing in his ears the whole time.

-EXIT-
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion
Paksennarion

PostSubject: Re: Where it all begins (open)   Where it all begins (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:52 am

Paks blinked, fingers slipping down to her sides so that she could caress the handles of the tessen thrust through her sash. Cool metal met her skin, as she easily avoided the sharp edges of the fans. Still eying the other player, she sighed softly as the Flick Reaper and Blade Brandier continued to speak in a friendly manner. Both finally walked off, and Paks pushed away from the railing.

Without pausing, the short girl slipped into the crowd of people that continuously merged and moved across the bridge. Releasing her grip on her weapon, Paks glanced back only once to look at the other player. Shaking her head, and ignoring the wisps of purple hair which got into her eyes, she stalked off.

In the end, if didn't matter if running off seemed too much like a retreat to Paks. She couldn't stay online any longer, so the decision was made for her. Trying to filter through the animated sounds to hear the loud voices drifting from downstairs, Paks headed for a gate so she could log off.

---> Exited.
Back to top Go down
Code Breaker

Code Breaker

PostSubject: Re: Where it all begins (open)   Where it all begins (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:21 pm

The gate spun as a something arrived his data was scrambled due to the fact he was more than a A.I. and less than a player.He stepped onto the ground looking around his hair flowed back and forth in the artificial wind.He stepped forward walking through the crowds his movement's were more fluid than other players he walked by them without a simple bump turning down a street and walking over the bridge.

He stopped and jumped on the rail watching the sky for signs of any glitches since it was his usual programming.He swung his boot's back and forth sighing wanting something to do.His eyes looked over at the player's and he couldn't help but smile which Code found strange happiness was another human emotion.Code shook his head laying back on the rail taking up a good portion of it he turned his head to look down at the water and the artificial fish that swam through it.

He chuckled as he saw some beast girls staring at the fish with that giddy cat look.Code turned his head back to the bridge to watch the intresting people some looked his direction but quickly scurried off.Code gritted his teethe.A not to pleasent name came to mind for the people in The World.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where it all begins (open)   Where it all begins (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where it all begins (open)
Page 1 of 1