.Hack Hackers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.Hack Hackers

A roleplaying website, that focuses on .hack.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aria Schiffer (Rain)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rain

Rain

Aria Schiffer (Rain) Empty
PostSubject: Aria Schiffer (Rain)   Aria Schiffer (Rain) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:25 pm

Player Character info (your world character)
Name: Rain
Nickname: Raindrops
Race: Human
Job: Twin Blade

Description
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 170 lbs
Appearance: (I hope a pictures alright)

Aria Schiffer (Rain) Rain_h10

Real Life Character info (your character that control's your world character)
Name: Aria Schiffer
Nickname: Ria

Info that applies to both
Bio
Personality: Rain is unusually happy most of the time and almost always has a smile on her face. When she gets annoyed she’ll be direct about it. Rain likes to wander and loves crowds; she enjoys anyone’s company and can make friends rather easily. She does like to fight but has a tendency of not taking the fight seriously and jokes around too much and most of the time ends up getting hurt. She speaks with honorifics unless told not to. She thinks it’s funny to play pranks on the other players, so she’s a bit immature in that sense but her mind is sophisticated and logical. She forgets things a lot and has to be constantly reminded of what she’s supposed to be doing. She also gets easily bored, so then she needs some sort of entertainment to fill the time, which usually leads to the pranks. She can get somewhat loud when she gets excited or bored. She swears a lot out of habit, Rain likes to help others a lot, if she can.

-Wandering
-Company
-Boys (XD)
-Quests
-PKK'ing
-The World in general
-Socializing

Dislikes:
-PK'r
-Flamers
-Logging Off

History:

Aria Schiffer was born in June, under the light of the moon. When Aria was a child, she was a somber, quiet child. She was always blushing and extremely shy towards others. Her parents, worried that something was wrong with her, took her to a hospital. The docters ran many tests but no abnormalities could be found. She returned home a short time after that. Aria grew up quickly, her speech becoming oddly adult like at the age of seven. She spoke with perfect grammar and in correct sentences, and as a result Aria was teased often. She didn't let it start bothering her until, when Aria was eleven, her father died in a freak accident. She can't recall exactly what happened, having been tramatised by the image of her fathers lifeless face.

She grew isolated from the world after that, hardly talking to anyone, and dumping the friends she had, but though she isolated herslef, she never lost her kindness. She grew to love the rain as she grew up in a lonely bubble of her own making, When she turned fifteen her younger brother, then only a month old, was taken by a bad case of Influenza. She and her mother moved shortly after that, to Tokyo Japan. She made new friends, a group of gamers that told her about The World. Aria, now seventeen, found The World intriging and the next day she went and bought it. She soon became more open and She's been logging on regularly ever since.

Guild: Canard

Last edited by Rain on Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shun Ataki
Kestrel Guild Master
Shun Ataki

PostSubject: Re: Aria Schiffer (Rain)   Aria Schiffer (Rain) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:30 pm

approved.
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Icolo Guild Master
Kiun

PostSubject: Re: Aria Schiffer (Rain)   Aria Schiffer (Rain) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:38 pm

A comment, why does she like PK'ing if shes in Canard? They're a guild made for helping Noobs, if anything wouldn't it be PKK'ing?
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Aria Schiffer (Rain)   Aria Schiffer (Rain) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:11 pm

bah typo Razz whatevers. Okay hold on.

There fixed.
Back to top Go down
Shun Ataki
Kestrel Guild Master
Shun Ataki

PostSubject: Re: Aria Schiffer (Rain)   Aria Schiffer (Rain) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:32 pm

approved.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Aria Schiffer (Rain)   Aria Schiffer (Rain) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:35 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aria Schiffer (Rain)   Aria Schiffer (Rain) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aria Schiffer (Rain)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.Hack Hackers :: News and Site info :: Site Info-
Jump to: